Answers to Your Questions
We hope we can answer any questions you have here! Otherwise, please complete the form on the bottom of this page to send us a personalized question.
About us: we are a small shop, usually working 6 days a week (M-Sat) from 8-5 (sometimes later and sometimes Sundays) Mountain Time. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to get back to you.
What kind of jewelry do you design?
- We specialize in locket necklaces with your personalized photos and most of the questions/answers here will reflect that.
- We also design other styles of necklaces as well as earrings, bracelets and a few one of kind designs.
How do I order one of your locket necklaces?
- Choose the locket design you want to order.
- Each locket comes with your favorite photos. (Some lockets, like very tiny one’s DO NOT come with the photo option).
- Upload the photo(s) right on the order page where it says UPLOAD PHOTOS.
What is the best kind of photos for my locket?
- You can upload almost any kind of photo! From your cell phone, computer, a scan of an old favorite photo, professional photos, anything.
- Each locket product page also has info on the best orientation for your photo for that locket (i.e., vertical, square, etc.)
- We do recommend that there is SPACE around the images that are in your photos, and that your images are not cropped at all – unless you want it that way in the frame. Most selfies have the images cut off, but you may like this look in the frame as it is natural looking. See sample below on an image with space all around:
- We upload your photos digitally into our customized locket templates and resize them for a perfect fit.
My photos are not uploading, now what?
- If your photos will not upload, please send us a message at email@example.com and we will email you photo information so you can email them to us.
Will I get a proof of my photos before you ship?
- YES! We always send a proof for approval so you can see what it will look like before we ship your order. One photo revision comes with your purchase, so if you are not happy with your proof, you can send us a new photo(s) or ask for any changes in the current proof. Once you approve the proof, there can be no more changes.
How long will my locket take to create?
- Most locket necklaces take about 2-4 days to create, then add shipping time.
- Most lockets will ship free (if the order is over $49) first class. You can always upgrade to priority or overnight, which is the shipping time, not our production time.
- If you need your order RUSHED, please contact us and we will do our best to get it out sooner.
Do you add engraving to your jewelry?
- We do not engrave at this time as we have found it can ruin the lockets. We do add hand stamped initials to the front of some of our designs.
- We focus on making sure your photos are beautiful and perfect as that is where we shine.
Can I order my locket without photos and have the recipient add them later?
- Yes! Please note you will need to add “mock” photos to proceed to checkout. Notify us that we are not to use these photos as you want the locket sent blank.
- Once the recipient has decided on the photos they would like, the locket can either be shipped back to us so we can add the photos, or we can email a printable photo proof and they can cut and glue them inside the locket on their own.
Are my photo lockets waterproof?
- We recommend taking our jewelry off before bathing or swimming, especially photo lockets as the photos can get ruined.
- If you get them a little wet, it should not be an issue.
Can you edit my photos?
- Yes! We use Photoshop to size and edit your photos to fit our lockets and we automatically will brighten or up the contrast and sharpen if the photos need it. If you need something more, please let us know.
Do you have a storefront?
- We do not have a storefront. We work out of our large studio outside of Denver, Colorado.
- We are always happy to send you extra photos via text or email if you want to see something more closely.
- We want you to love your Lauren Blythe jewelry. Since our lockets are customized just for you, that means we cannot accept returns on these designs. If you have any concerns or issues about your locket after receiving it, please contact us so we may make it right.
- All other jewelry- necklaces, earrings and bracelets ARE returnable within 14 days. If there is something wrong with the actual design, we will cover the return label back to us and you may receive a refund or replacement, your choice. Please contact us for more detailed return information.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $49 for the DOMESTIC UNITED STATES, first class through USPS.
- Before you checkout you may also upgrade to USPS Priority (2-5 days) or USPS Priority Express (1-2 days overnight).
- INTERNATIONAL: right now, we have not added international shipping yet, but it is coming! If you are out of the United States and want to place an order, please contact us and we can add your COUNTRY to the shipping profile.